Zurück   NFS-Planet - Forum > Need for Speed Archiv > Need for Speed Carbon

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 29.08.2006, 10:36   #1
Landon
Grünschnabel

NFS:Carbon DEMO

Hi guys!

In the first place, I'M SO SORRY FOR OPENING A NEW THREAD ON THE GERMAN FORUM!!! Please have mercy on me... I had to open this thread on this forum, cuz no one would answer my question on the English forum and as far as I know the administrator of NFSPlanet is German as well. So please don't blame me...

In the second place, I've a really important question for u! Where the hell do u know that the DEMO of NFSC is gonna be out on the 3rd of September?! EA hasn't announced it yet and as far as I know the NFS DEMOs have never been released before November... This site (NFSP) is the only one which says that the DEMO will be out in September and EA han't confirmed it yet. To be honest, it seems to be impossible that the DEMO will be out sooner than November. Let's hope u're right and I'd be the happiest if the DEMO arrived in September but please for Heaven's Sake confirm your statement!!!

For the admin.: A lot of NFS fan in the world has started to hope that the DEMO will be out in September and if it won't be out... the fans will be very sad and angry for sure, so please try to speak with the EA GAMES and ask them 'bout the DEMO! Thanks in advance, and thanks for your hard work!!!

THX FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!!

Best wishes,

Landon
Landon ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.08.2006, 12:39   #2
area51
Hirngeschädigter

Benutzerbild von area51

hi landon.

first im from switzerland so i cant write english very good.
2. a lot of fans would like that the demo comes out in the next weeks, but they will (EA Games) give the demo, if it is ready, and i dont think that they work faster on the game if a few nfs-fans want it.

3. i also think that they is no reaction from ea.games, if anybody write to them.
they are producing a game, and it doesnt matter, if somebody want this or that.

You see they will bring out the demo when they want to do it, not before.
sorry
area51 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.08.2006, 12:55   #3
Landon
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Zitat von area51
hi landon.

first im from switzerland so i cant write english very good.
2. a lot of fans would like that the demo comes out in the next weeks, but they will (EA Games) give the demo, if it is ready, and i dont think that they work faster on the game if a few nfs-fans want it.

3. i also think that they is no reaction from ea.games, if anybody write to them.
they are producing a game, and it doesnt matter, if somebody want this or that.

You see they will bring out the demo when they want to do it, not before.
sorry
I gotcha, but NFSPlanet is "advertising" that the demo is gonna be out on the third of September... but it's still NOT confirmed by EA... :S At least the admin. oughta' let us know why he is so sure that the demo will be out on the 3rd of sept....
Oh, and another thing: Only NFSPlanet says that the demo will be out in September...

Geändert von Landon (29.08.2006 um 12:57 Uhr)
Alt 29.08.2006, 13:59   #4
Prozac
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Prozac

Hi there.
I have to say that there is a demo which could be played on the Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany. EA had a promotion car (VW Golf V) where you could play the demo on XBox 360. Nevertheless there is a PS2 version, too. I asked one guy from EA when the demo comes out on PC and he answered: "in one or two months". But maybe he was surprised I asked him, so he told me I could get a PS2 version.
That's why I'm a lucky owner of the Demo.
Prozac ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.08.2006, 14:10   #5
Landon
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Zitat von Prozac
Hi there.
I have to say that there is a demo which could be played on the Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany. EA had a promotion car (VW Golf V) where you could play the demo on XBox 360. Nevertheless there is a PS2 version, too. I asked one guy from EA when the demo comes out on PC and he answered: "in one or two months". But maybe he was surprised I asked him, so he told me I could get a PS2 version.
That's why I'm a lucky owner of the Demo.
Oh man! in 1 or 2 months.... that makes me sick... but for ****'s sake why the hell are NFSP writing that the demo is gonna be out in september??? That kills me... They make everybody hyped... but in spite of this the DEMO won't be out in September... dah... am I not right?!
Alt 29.08.2006, 15:41   #6
Prozac
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Prozac

In fact noone knows when the PC demo comes out. But I played the XBox360 and PS2 version. I can't imagine it will take a long time for the PC release because the demos for the other platforms are ready, too.
So the only way to get to know when it comes out is to have a look at other sites to compare the release dates.
Alt 29.08.2006, 16:39   #7
Landon
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Zitat von Prozac
In fact noone knows when the PC demo comes out. But I played the XBox360 and PS2 version. I can't imagine it will take a long time for the PC release because the demos for the other platforms are ready, too.
So the only way to get to know when it comes out is to have a look at other sites to compare the release dates.
Aye... Unfortunately, except for NFSPlanet there ain't any sites which r talking 'bout the PC DEMO, so we can't compare release dates cuz only one possible release date exists...
Alt 29.08.2006, 18:06   #8
Prozac
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Prozac

Okay. Then we have to wait until EA gives some dates. But maybe you'll be interested in the video I made from the PS2 version. It's not ready yet but I hope it won't take too long to upload it somewhere.
Alt 29.08.2006, 18:14   #9
Landon
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Zitat von Prozac
Okay. Then we have to wait until EA gives some dates. But maybe you'll be interested in the video I made from the PS2 version. It's not ready yet but I hope it won't take too long to upload it somewhere.
Aye! I'm really interested! :-) I'd suggest rapidshare! :-) Fast 'n' EZ sharing! :-D
Alt 29.08.2006, 18:22   #10
EAswiss
Banned!

Benutzerbild von EAswiss

Question

You say that the the NFS:C DEMO comes on de 3rd Septembeer but where can we download this DEMO? is it official on ea.de? or can we download on (some download program) Limewire....?

bb Dave
EAswiss ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.08.2006, 18:38   #11
viruskiller
gehört zum Inventar

Benutzerbild von viruskiller

nfs-planet will surely give some dl links, the same it was bei mostwanted

..... i have my source where i can dl the demo, when it is released, with highspeed

viruskiller ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02.09.2006, 21:46   #12
loco
The Flames - Driver

Benutzerbild von loco

Zitat:
Zitat von viruskiller
, the same it was bei mostwanted
Good english xD

How about buying a magazine for having the demo?
Alt 02.09.2006, 22:21   #13
Junkie

Benutzerbild von Junkie

Zitat:
Zitat von loco
How about buying a magazine for having the demo?
You don't do much better... I don't think that a Compact Disc tastes that good
Alt 02.09.2006, 22:23   #14
loco
The Flames - Driver

Benutzerbild von loco

xD xD
Alt 02.09.2006, 22:23   #15
Locutus

Benutzerbild von Locutus

First i have to say sorry, that you have not got any answers in the english forum.

Because of the Demo i have to talk with Shocker, if he knows anything.

regards
Locutus

Edit: We are sorry, but there is nothing new to tell you. We can not tell you when the exact release of the demo will be.

Geändert von Locutus (02.09.2006 um 23:03 Uhr)
Locutus ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02.09.2006, 23:21   #16
Shocker

Benutzerbild von Shocker

EA's point is: The demo will be released when it's finished...
Alt 02.09.2006, 23:42   #17
Thug 4 Life
Rookie

Benutzerbild von Thug 4 Life

@Landon: Although the demo hasn't released yet, you can have a look at the PS2 demo. You only have to visit www.nfs-planet.de . There you can download the new exclusiv Carbon Video.

This video takes nearly twenty minutes. At this moment, I'm downloading it too.

I'm really looking forward to the demo and to the new video. So don't be mad: The producers are also only human

Thug 4 Life ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02.09.2006, 23:44   #18
loco
The Flames - Driver

Benutzerbild von loco

Es war Brack!!
Uuups...it was brack xD. A "Empfehlung" von me xD^^
Alt 04.09.2006, 01:09   #19
Luc Sky
NFS PS - Tuning Meister

Benutzerbild von Luc Sky

Geiles Video das es da zum runterladen gibt.
Macht richtig heiss auf das Spiel.

Wenn ich allerding sehe was man da alles am Auto machen kann (Tuning), dann seh ich schwarz fürs Fahren. Da sitz ich ja nur noch am Tunen.
Mich würde mal interresieren ob manche Tunings auch auswirkungen auf das Fahrverhalten haben (vor allem der verstellbare Heckspoiler).

Shit, kann mal einer das Post in den autosculpt-Tread verschieben?
www.entenclan.de

Geändert von Luc Sky (04.09.2006 um 01:14 Uhr)
Luc Sky ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04.09.2006, 16:59   #20
Landon
Grünschnabel

Loco, Junkie please stop talking 'bout your English. We don't give a damn how good or bad your English is! :-) Don't flame each other.
Luc Sky: Would u be so kind as to write in English in this thread?! Thx! :-)
Any news 'bout the PC DEMO? To be honest, I don't wanna wait till November... Fu.ck those crappy consoles... Who gives a F.uck for PS2?! That's just a crap... In my opinion NFSC will be far better on PC than on PS2, at least the graphic oughta be much better :P Am I not right?! I say, the DEMO is done, but EA doesn't wanna release it cuz the NFS DEMOs always have been released in November/October. But, be patient mates! :-) The more they work on the DEMO, the better it'll be. :P I'm really looking forward to the canyon duels... I'm really curious 'bout this new feature...

Have a nice day guys.

Landon
Alt 04.09.2006, 18:28   #21
Prozac
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Prozac

@ Landon
Maybe you'll like my video of the demo on PS2. I know the graphics aren't so good, but hey! I've got the demo.
The video is here: http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsc_movies.php

Have fun!
Alt 04.09.2006, 19:03   #22
Landon
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Zitat von Prozac
@ Landon
Maybe you'll like my video of the demo on PS2. I know the graphics aren't so good, but hey! I've got the demo.
The video is here: http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsc_movies.php

Have fun!
Thx a lot Prozac!
Alt 04.09.2006, 20:06   #23
Prozac
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Prozac

@ Landon
I want to get to know you better. Please try to contact me with ICQ. Thanks.
Alt 04.09.2006, 20:53   #24
Landon
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Zitat von Prozac
@ Landon
I want to get to know you better. Please try to contact me with ICQ. Thanks.
Prozac @ I'm sorry but I only use msn messenger! Here's my address: kyle02@freemail.hu I know my email address is a big crap but who gives a f.uck?!
Alt 06.09.2006, 09:04   #25
Locutus

Benutzerbild von Locutus

Landon, would you please do me a favour, please use the word fu.ck a little bit less

regards
Locutus
Alt 06.09.2006, 09:25   #26
Brot für die Welt
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Brot für die Welt

yeah swearing is eeevil
what kinda computer do u have? @landon? if it's a good one u could download an emulater and the ps2 demo and play it on the PC afaik it's legal do emulater freeware.
Release dates are a thing nobody should ask 4 it's like "stalker is coming in the end of 2005" well i think it'll b more bout the end of 08
i guess the release date from nfsp was a bit of a speculation but don''t blame them, there only humas 2.
i'm looking forward for the demo because i wasn''t able do play it on the games convention, it was just too bloody busy!

regards
bread
Brot für die Welt ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06.09.2006, 14:37   #27
Landon
Grünschnabel

Locutus@ Gotcha! I apologize for that.
Bread: U r from the UK ain't u? OH yeah, I have a really decent comp. (A64 3000+ @2,5GHz, GF7800GTX 256, 2GB KingMAX 460MHz) but it's still not strong enough to run those goddam PS2 games well Anyway, those PS2 emulators r another piece of shit... only PCSX2 can run da games, but not all of 'em... I bet that it couldn't run the NFSC DEMO! God damn it, we gotta wait till October...

regards,

Landon

Geändert von Landon (06.09.2006 um 14:44 Uhr)
Alt 06.09.2006, 15:38   #28
Brot für die Welt
Beginner

Benutzerbild von Brot für die Welt

actualy i'm from germany
but i was in new zealand for 2 term (half a year) and learned a lt and of course adapted the british and irish accent but thx, it's an honor that u think i'm a native speaker

anyway i think ur PC could run da demo properly...at least u get da idea of da game i suppose. i mean some emulated ps2 demos did even run on my computer and i got like 2 ghz one gig ram and a fx5900 (which is a piece of crap). so i think u should give it a try.
but the release date 4 da PC-demo is still in the dark...
may b u could saty in da forum? would b quite good 4 us (2 learn english and) it shouldn't b da languish problem should it? i mean as long as the people r nice and they can communicate

well whatever i wait till october... i god damn (sry^^) wanna try the mode where u drive as a team 2 kick out the others so that one chosen of ur team can win, thats gonna b just awesome!

regards
bread
Brot für die Welt ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06.09.2006, 16:04   #29
KGR84
Fingerwundschreiber

Benutzerbild von KGR84

Wait for the demo on PC.

I think it doesnt metter if u play it now or in 2 or 3 weeks.
KGR84 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06.09.2006, 16:17   #30
Landon
Grünschnabel

The problem is that those crappy PS2 emulators cannot run the latest games n DEMOs. We gotta wait for the PC DEMO! I hope EA Will release the DEMO soon, I can't fuc.kin' wait (Sry Loctus I had to say it!) Though I heard some bad news bout the PS2 DEMO... Supposedly, drift is a sorta crap. :\ EA made it too ez... They make everythin' too ez, they think the people r stupid or whatever... I'm not fool... I can handle my car in the curves as well.. even if it goes 180km an hour... For Chirssake I don't need any help from EA. This is the same like in FIFA...
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht